Holset HX30 Turbochargers
The Holset HX30 is suitable for engines of up to 5 liters capacity requiring up to 0.35kg/s of air at 3.1. Aimed at medium duty applications, the Holset HX30 is a well proven turbocharger on many 4 cylinder automotive, bus, agricultural and industrial applications.
|Holset HX30 Specs|
|For Engine Capacity (liters)||Up to 5|
|Smallest Mass (kg)||8|
|Largest Mass (kg)||10|
|Watercooled B/H or T/H||Yes|
- Choice of turbine housing materials to cover wide range of temperatures.
- Compressor and turbine wheels selected for optimum airflow, efficiency and pressure ratio.
- Fully adjustable compressor and turbine housing orientation.
- Fully floating twin hydrodynamic journal bearings.
- High efficiency compressors with broad operating ranges.
- High pressure ratio capability.
- Superback compressor wheel for extended life and durability at high turbo speeds.
- Symmetrical twin flow turbine housings.
- Variety of compressor and turbine housing flanges available.
- MWE™ (Map Width Enhancement)
- Sound suppression baffles.
- Watercooled bearing housings.
POPULAR HOLSET PRODUCTS