Holset HX60 Turbochargers
Suitable for engines of 14 to 16 liters the Holset HX60 has been designed for V6 and V8 engines of up to 600 hp output (up to 0.95 kg/s).
Well proven on some of the top power European and North American automotive applications, the Holset HX60 is the preferred choice for the specialist power engines.
Available with wide map high pressure ratio compressors, the Holset HX60 can also be specified with the Holset heavy duty boost control wastegate.
|Holset HX60 Specs|
|For Engine Capacity (liters)||14-16|
|Smallest Mass (kg)||18|
|Largest Mass (kg)||22|
|Watercooled B/H or T/H||T/H & B/H|
- Choice of turbine housing materials to cover wide range of temperatures.
- Compressor and turbine wheels selected for optimum airflow, efficiency, pressure ratio and transient performance.
- Fully adjustable compressor and turbine housing orientation.
- Fully floating twin hydrodynamic journal bearings.
- High efficiency compressors with broad operating ranges.
- High pressure ratio capability.
- Superback compressor wheel for extended life and durability at high turbo speeds.
- Symmetrical twin flow turbine housings.
- Variety of compressor and turbine housing flanges available.
- MWE™ (Map Width Enhancement) compressor inlet.
- CNG Version
- Sound suppression baffles.
- Watercooled turbine housings.
POPULAR HOLSET PRODUCTS