Holset Turbocharger Upgrades
The Holset Super 40 and Pro 52 turbochargers allow substantial increases in horsepower and torque on the Cummins powered Dodge Ram. Designed for the Dodge Ram Series 1988-2009, performance enthusiasts report increased throttle response, increased pulling power and an extra edge for off-highway performance.
Holset Super 40 Turbochargers
What do you get with a Holset turbos Super 40 upgrade?
- Higher Boost Capacity
- Wider map width enhancement (MWE)
- High Speed balanced rotor system
- 130,000 rpm maximum rotor speed
- Requires minimum engine modification
- Click Here For Super 40 Application Notes
Holset Pro 52 Turbochargers
What do you get with a Holset turbos Pro 52 upgrade?
- Produces extreme horsepower
- Requires serious engine modification
- Designed ONLY for use off-highway
- 112,000 rpm maximum rotor speed
- Click Here For Pro 52 Application Notes
The performance options listed above are for off-road engines exempted by EPA (40 CFR 89.903) and require modification to the original equipment turbocharger. Making these modifications will void the original warranty.
Cummins Turbo Technologies disclaims all warranties, express or implied and expressly disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Cummins Turbo Technologies will not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages.
POPULAR HOLSET PRODUCTS